We can protect your organization at the same level you would expect from a full-time chief information security officer through our Virtual CISO service without the steep investment of executive compensation and their associated benefits package. Work in collaboration with an advanced vCISO professional able to maintain a relationship with your team and become familiar with both your environment and industry so you stay on top of constantly evolving threats and regulations.
Why does information security/cybersecurity matter?
The threat of cybercrime to businesses is rising fast. The introduction of regulations such as the GDPR means that organizations need to take security more seriously than ever, or face heavy fines. The rising cost of breaches, increasingly sophisticated hackers, a proliferation of IoT devices and tighter regulations means investing in cyber security is a decision to make now.
The cybersecurity benefits
- Trust. Having a strong cybersecurity program offers confidence to customers that your business is a responsible partner. Stakeholders also trust that their investment is properly safeguarded.
- Reputation. Implementing the right cybersecurity strategy reduces risk of data theft and bad publicity, thus sustaining the business growth.
- Compliance. Following privacy regulations and safeguarding partners data is key to reducing risks and associated penalties or lawsuit costs.
The benefits of outsourcing CISO
- Cost effective. Hiring a full time CISO is not an easy task, especially if you require a high level of expertise. High demand for these professionals means that finding a suitable expert for the role might take long time and will require a significant budget.
- High expertise. vCISO are experts with diverse experience that usually full-time employees lack. Cybersecurity is a restless landscape and only professionals with diverse experience can offer high quality services.
- Scoping workshop. What are your cybersecurity goals? In this workshop, we work with all relevant stakeholders to define the results that need to be achieved: Why are you pursuing cybersecurity? What are your business drivers and motivations?
- Cybersecurity posture assessment. In this step, we examine the IT and Security policies and processes. You receive information about the cybersecurity maturity of your business across the entire organization.
- A cybersecurity strategy for your enterprise. After the maturity assessment, we define your tailor-made cybersecurity roadmap: a step-by-step approach over short, medium and long term, personalized to your IT and Security landscape and risk appetite, and supported by financial analysis and benefits.
- Cybersecurity transformation. The Implementation of the cybersecurity strategy, including roadmap, program management, change management, and KPI tracking system.
Your right partner for Cybersecurity transformation
We strive to help our customers protect their businesses in an ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.